Monday, January 20, 2014

The week before the week

This week is the week of tests.  Oh yea, a little surgery, also.  Today I had a dental appointment.  Dr. Drury had to make sure I didn't have any teeth ready to fall out.  I passed with flying colors.  Teeth ready to go, check.
Tomorrow I have a couple of appointments with speech therapy and nutrition.  Then, I get to have my feeding tube placed.  Small surgery.  They want to have put it in early so that when I need it, I will have it.  I guess they don't want to put it in when I am in the middle of the treatment.  So, I got that to look forward to, Manana.
My two daughters left and went back home today.  I will miss them both.  I love them and I know they love me.  I wish everyone could have daughters like mine.

Well not much today.  More tomorrow after the feeding tube.  Cheers 


No comments:

Post a Comment